Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ohoh, not too sure about this



I was messing around tonight with the new Blogger format and somehow wound up with what you are seeing.  I kind of like it, but I'm not sure what happened to the right hand side of stuff and actually don't have any idea how to change back.  Maybe this is karmic, or maybe I'm just too tired to fix things back to the way the were.  Anyway, have patience with me because I think I like this format and I will like it better when I find out how to put the side bar info back in place.

Later in the dead of night, I finally figured things out.  Hope you like the new format, that was based on the very traditional old format which was not the original format at all.  Hope you like my version of the 'reform of the reform".   Now I get the karma thing.

3 comments:

  1. um... there is a way to change it back as well as get three columns across the screen...but I just woke up and need several espressos before I could offer any advice. Just tinker with the various offerings, some of them have more options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new format. The fonts are easier to read. As long as the comment and link updates are available I really don't mind scrolling down a bit further.

    You still have a "blue sky" visual that readers can imagine is what you see when you look out your window.

    Incidentally, when I first came to this site you would average about 10,000 fewer hits per month. Congratulations on the continued growth in readership.

    Now if the punctuation would show up correctly in the comment section instead of &#39 everything would be perfect.

    p2p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new format. It is more colorful and easier to read.

    Fran Schultz

    ReplyDelete